Продавец
Продавец
Реакции
Баллы
1st packages

i am selling bet365 +neteller/skrill
i have also bet365+bank card
{{{country is bulgeria}}}
for those who are using bulgerian account and cannot withdraw their money knock me.i can withdraw ur money with good percentage.
and u can also withdraw by urself.i am selling iban also.
###if you are buy account from me and ur money stuck i will withdraw ur
money without any charge###

2nd package

i have indian and bangla account with good and reasonable price.those who are looking for long time business and need more account like 50-100account per week.can buy indian and bangla account.cause its cheapr than other country account.yeah its true that u cant transfr money other country .but now u can withdraw other country and deposit by bitcoin.if u want i can operate all ur account also.for these i will take percentage if i need to operate your account.percentage we will discuss in chat.its all about trust.u can send ur one guy to me.he can stay at my place.need long time business.

3rd package:
u can buy indian dollar for deposit
pay by bitcoin take dollar to skrill or neteller.for those who are from uk or russia and have a big team for work.u can operate your account from imdia.if you have trust issue u can send ur one guy to my place.and he can stay and work.i have “Hawala”service also.u can transfer your big money one country to another no prb.just contact.and u can pre order any bookmark

“””if account close or have amy problem.i will replace account free and bank support with iban for withdraw money”””

for more enquiries or buy account please contact
my telegram : https://t.me/ayaaatul

Последнее редактирование:
A

ayatul

Продавец
Продавец
Реакции
Баллы